ATD is intended for those persons who wish to qualify and work as middle level accountants and technical support specialists in auditing, taxation and other related fields.
This Qualification enables the person to undertake tasks in maintaining accounting records, carrying out routine office operations, audit tasks and tax computations.
Undertaking this course in our institution will also enable a student to progress to the professional level with ease.
- Introduction to financial accounting
- Introduction to commercial law
- Entrepreneurship and communication
- Information communication technology
- Financial accounting
- Principles of management
- Business mathematics and statistics
- Fundamentals of finance
- Principles of economics
- Fundamentals of management accounting
- Principles of public finance and taxation
Course Duration: 6 months per level
Exam Body: KASNEB
Grade: C- and Above