Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)-Professional (HRMPEB)
Human Resource professionals and prospects looking to embark on the Human Resource field are the biggest beneficiaries.
The course is divided into three segments with duration of 6 months per section.
CHRP I & II
CHRP I is divided into levels one (1) and two (2). This is for the entry level HR professional without any HR background as well as those already working in the HR profession but with no relevant qualifications.
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Aggregate C+ (Minimum grade of C in English and Mathematics)
• Have equivalent/relevant qualifications subject to approval by the Examinations Board (HRMPEB)
For candidates completing the CHRP Level I, they must undertake a workplace attachment exercise that will be supervised by both the training institution as well as the host organization.
Once candidates are successful in undertaking the two levels, then they qualify to progress to the higher levels of Human Resource Training.
NB: To qualify for CHRP II, one has:-
- To be a holder of CHRP I certificate or
• Diploma/ A bachelor’s degree in HR and related disciplines.
It comprises of levels three (3) and four (4).
This comprises of levels Five (5) and six (6). It’s a progressive course to advanced HR knowledge and skills necessary for managing human resources tasks and responsibilities at a middle and top level of HR.
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- Principles and Practice in Management
- Introduction to Economics
- Office Administration & Practice
- Organizational Theory & Behavior
- Human Resource Administration
- Management Information System
- Organizational Change and Development
- Employee Resourcing
- Learning and Development
- Reward Management
- Employee Relations
- Labour Laws
- Leadership and Corporate Governance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Counseling and Coaching
- Entrepreneurship and Human Resource Consultancy
- Human Resource Accounting
- Human Resource Research Project
Course Duration: 6 months per section
Exam Body: HRMPEB
Grade: C+ and Above(C in Maths and Eng)