Hotel and catering supervision(ICM)
The Certificate in Hospitality Management is a program designed to give trainees new to the industry a broad background in the marketing and management issues associated with lodging and restaurant operations. For the individual already working and experienced in the field.
We at East Africa Institute offer an opportunity to expand one’s knowledge of the fundamentals of Hotel & Catering Industry which is facilitated by our well trained tutors who have years of experience in the field.
- Life skills
- Information communication technology
- Fundamentals of the hotel and catering industry
- Housekeeping and accommodation studies
- Restaurant services
- Front office operations and administration
- Food and beverage management
Course duration: 9 months
Exam body: ICM
Grade: D+ and Below