ICS COLLEGE: INTERIOR DESIGN COURSE
Interior design is the art of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space.
An interior designer is someone who plans, researches, coordinates, and manages such projects.
We Strive to ensure that our students become the best Interior Designers in the Industry.
We have six major schools namely the School of Hospitality & Languages, School of Beauty & Fashion Design, School of Media Studies, School of ICT & Engineering, School of Business and School of Social Sciences.
Our October Intake is ongoing till 15th October. Please Join us now or register for any other future intake and get Sponsorship in terms of a free 3G 7inch Android 4.4 Tablet plus Free Computer Course and a new T-SHIRT!!!
HOW TO APPLY OR REGISTER;
1. Call/SMS 0722 857455,
2. WhatsApp 0728022700 and 0746616268 CHAT with us NOW by clicking on this link. https://wa.me/254746616268
3. Apply online on our website www.ics.ac.ke/apply-online
4. Use Facebook inbox (Messenger)
5. Visit our NAIROBI Head Office at Stanbank House, 3rd Floor, Moi Avenue, Next to Kenya National Archives, (Mr. Price building), NAIROBI.
6. Visit our MOMBASA Branch at Mombasa Trade Centre (Formerly Ambalal House) 3rd Floor, Nkurumah Road, Opp Electricity House, MOMBASA.
7. Visit our KISUMU Branch located at MEGA PLAZA 10th floor, along Oginga Odinga Road, Lake View Tower, Opposite University of Nairobi. Kisumu City CBD.
8. Visit Our ELDORET Branch located at Tiryo Sugarland Plaza (Formerly UCHUMI) 4th floor, Oloo Street, ELDORET Town.
9. Visit Our NAKURU Branch located at TOWER ONE 5th Floor, Moi Road, Next to Posta Kenya, Nakuru Town CBD.
10. Visit our THIKA Branch located at THIKA BUSINESS CENTER 7th FLOOR (Above NAIVAS Supermarket), Commercial Street, THIKA Town.
Share on WhatsApphttps://wa.meApply Online-ICS College,The Best College in Kenyahttps://www.ics.ac.ke
NB: Our students sit for exams from recognized exam bodies which qualifies them to join any public or private local and international universities