Purchasing and supply management(ICM)
This course is designed to provide students with:
- An understanding of the economic, legal and physical environments within which all businesses operate;
- A detailed knowledge of the supply, storage and purchasing functions;
- An understanding of the way in which business organizations are structured, managed and administered.
- Numerate and analytical skills for purchasing, stores management and supply decision purposes.
Our qualified staff will ensure that you get both the theoretical and practical skills required to excel in this field of study so as to set you on a successful career path.
- Life skills
- Information communication technology
- Supply chain management
- Stores management and stock control
- Quantitative methods for managers
- Customer service
Course Duration: 9 months
Exam Body: ICM
Grade: C- and Above